Wednesday October 7th, starting from 9am*
To overcome the challenges brought by climate change, Europe has built a new growth strategy that transforms the Union into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy: the European Green Deal.
Several policy areas, which represent both challenges and opportunities, have been defined. "From farm to fork" is a corner stone of the European Green Deal with a strong impact-focus approach and great funding opportunities for innovators in the food or agriculture areas. More than 1 billion € are dedicated to this domain!
Discover more about the European Green Deal and the opportunities brought by the "From farm to fork" area with our 100% online event!
WHY TAKE PART?
- Identify the funding opportunities of the European Green Deal
- Know more about the process to get access to European funding
- Network during B2B match-making with food innovators (large companies, start-ups, R&D labs...) from France, Belgium, and all around Europe!
9 am -11 am (Paris time):
- Presentation of the Green Deal call and the "Farm to fork" area with speakers from EIT Food, EEN and the NCP Wallonie
- Testimonies of companies that have benefited from European funding
- 11 am -1 pm: networking / B2B match-making
Kevin Andre, communication and event manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is organized by Vitagora and Wagralim with the sponsorship of EIT Food